We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to be a millionaire to feel like a million bucks when you serve this decadent recipe for Milliionaire's Cake. It's got layer upon layer of creamy goodness that willl be the hit of dessert time!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1 (8-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained, with 6 pieces reserved for garnish
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 (8-inch) round cake pans with cooking spray. Stir oranges into prepared batter. Evenly divide batter between cake pans.
- Bake 32 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool; remove from pans. Cut each cake horizontally in half, creating 4 layers; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and pudding. Stir in crushed pineapple and whipped topping.
- Place one cake layer on platter and spread with one-quarter of pudding mixture. Repeat with remaining layers. Decorate with reserved orange pieces and sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Check This Out!
- Want more cake? You're gonna love our Chocolate Raspberry Cake, our Bee Sting Cake, or Nonna's Cannoli Poke Cake.
- For more pineapple goodness, try our Pineapple Freezer Cake or our Two-Minute Hawaiian Pie!
- Try some more layer cakes! Make our Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Cake, our Sky High German Chocolate Cake, or our Italian Cream Cake.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.