Mini Monster Cheesecakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 24 miniature cheesecakes
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
This festive orange 'n' black mini cheesecake recipe is a spooktastic way to celebrate Halloween! Your own little monsters will surely enjoy these creamy treats.
What You'll Need
- 24 orange cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (see Note)
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line 24 regular-sized muffin cups with paper baking cups. Place a cookie in bottom of each paper cup.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until creamy. Slowly add sweetened condensed milk then the eggs until thoroughly mixed. Spoon batter into baking cups until almost full.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until set. Cool completely then refrigerate until ready to serve.
Orange cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies can only be found in stores in the fall, around Halloween.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"