Miniature Chocolate Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cheesecake is a particular weakness of mine - it's hard for me to say no when it's offered to me, especially chocolate cheesecake. You won't be able to say no to these special miniature cheesecakes either, 'cause they're so rich and yummy.
What You'll Need
- 24 vanilla wafer cookies
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 300 degree F. Line 24 regular-sized muffin cups with paper baking cups. Place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each paper cup.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the cream cheese until creamy. Add the cocoa, butter, and vanilla, beating until well blended. Slowly add the sweetened condensed milk, then the eggs, until thoroughly mixed. Spoon into the baking cups and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until set. Cool completely, then refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 24 miniature cheesecakes.
Why not top these with an assortment of toppings - from canned pie filling to sliced fresh fruit, to fresh whipped cream? Go ahead. Have a ball!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.