We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Adding a little bit of coffee to chocolate gives it an extra-rich taste that makes it hard to forget, which is just what we did with our Mocha Frosting recipe. Now you have another way to get your coffee fix in!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups confectioner's sugar
What to Do
- In a small heavy saucepan over medium heat, combine heavy cream and coffee; stir until coffee dissolves. Add chocolate chips and stir until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and whisk in confectioners' sugar until smooth.
This makes enough to frost the top of a 9- x 13-inch cake or pan of brownies.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!