Neighborhood Blueberry Coffee Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
On a recent book tour, a viewer brought us a recipe that she said was the hit of her neighborhood. When we got home we just had to try it. Know what? Now this Neighborhood Blueberry Coffee Cake is the hit of our neighborhood too!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream the 1 cup butter and 1-1/2 cups sugar. Add eggs one at a time. Add 3 cups flour, baking powder, and vanilla; mix well.
- Spread 1/2 of batter into prepared baking dish. Using a wet knife, spread pie filling evenly over batter and cover evenly with remaining batter.
- To make topping, in a small bowl, mix together 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, 1/4 cup sugar, 2 teaspoons butter, and ground cinnamon with a fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter and bake 55 to 60 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in the pan on a wire cooling rack. Cut and serve.
- If you use a glass baking dish, it will cook a little faster, so adjust your cooking time.
- You can find even more blueberry cakes, pies, and more, in our collection, Bountiful Blueberries: Our Best Blueberry Dessert Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 390
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 8.4g 42 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 4.4g 9 %
- Cholesterol 71mg 24 %
- Sodium 197mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 62g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 7 %
- Sugars 38g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.