Nonna's Cannoli Poke Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Holy cannoli! You're definitely going to include Nonna's Cannoli Poke Cake into your dessert line-up, 'cause it's got all the flavor of one of your favorite Italian pastries, but in a party-sized cake form!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package white cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) container mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
What to Do
- Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Add batter and bake according to package directions; let cool.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon, poke holes about 1 inch apart all over top of cake. Reserve 2 tablespoons condensed milk in a small bowl; pour remainder over top of cake and into holes.
- In a large bowl, beat mascarpone, ricotta cheese, and vanilla until creamy. Beat in confectioners' sugar and reserved condensed milk until smooth. Spread frosting evenly over top of cake. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate cake 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
- If you love this Italian-inspired cake, then you'll love what we've got in our collection of Easy Italian Desserts, too!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 437
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 7.8g 39 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.8g 14 %
- Cholesterol 69mg 23 %
- Sodium 301mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 55g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 43g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have you ever thought of using your slow cooker to make baked ham? Well, it's about time you do. Our Slow-Cooked Orange Glazed Ham is an easy-to-follow recipe with superb results. Plus, your slow cooker does all the cooking, so you can go about fixin' up the rest of the meal with no worries.