Orange Dream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Yum! Orange Dream Cake that tastes like it was made from scratch. You may start this off with a cake mix, but nobody will ever know!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package orange cake mix
- 1 (4-serving) package orange-flavored gelatin
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat together cake mix, gelatin mix, eggs, oil, and water until well blended; pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake about 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, make frosting by beating cream cheese and orange juice. Add pudding mix and sugar; beat well.
- Stir in pineapple until well combined then beat in whipped topping. Frost cooled cake, cover loosely, and chill at least one hour before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
If you'd like, just before serving, decorate your Orange Dream Cake with canned mandarin oranges that have been well drained.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!