Peachy Keen Icebox Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Peachy Keen Icebox Cake is just the dessert you need for the summer! It's a no-bake cake made with just five ingredients. With the creamy filling, the graham crackers that soak up all the goodness, and the juicy peaches, get ready for everyone to ask you to make this all summer long!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (4-serving size) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (29-ounce) can peach slices, drained, with 1/2 cup liquid reserved
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 12 graham cracker sheets (32 cookies)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix, milk, and 1/2 cup reserved peach liquid until slightly thickened. Stir in whipped topping until well combined; set aside.
- Lay half the graham crackers in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Gently spread one-third pudding mixture over graham crackers. Top with a layer of half the peach slices, and another one-third of pudding mixture. Repeat with another layer of graham crackers, pudding mixture, and peaches.
- Refrigerate 4 hours, or until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 310
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 7.0g 35 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 4.0g 8 %
- Cholesterol 4.9mg 2 %
- Sodium 267mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 47g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 5 %
- Sugars 27g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you grew up in an Italian household or had friends who did, then you're probably familiar with "meatball cookies." For those of you who aren't, a meatball cookie is just an Italian cookie that's shaped like a meatball. Our Chocolate Meatball Cookies are a great addition to any holiday cookie platter and can spark up some fun conversation!