Peachy Keen Icebox Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Peachy Keen Icebox Cake is just the dessert you need for the summer! It's a no-bake cake made with just five ingredients. With the creamy filling, the graham crackers that soak up all the goodness, and the juicy peaches, get ready for everyone to ask you to make this all summer long!
What You'll Need
- 2 (4-serving size) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (29-ounce) can peach slices, drained, with 1/2 cup liquid reserved
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 12 graham cracker sheets (32 cookies)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix, milk, and 1/2 cup reserved peach liquid until slightly thickened. Stir in whipped topping until well combined; set aside.
- Lay half the graham crackers in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Gently spread one-third pudding mixture over graham crackers. Top with a layer of half the peach slices, and another one-third of pudding mixture. Repeat with another layer of graham crackers, pudding mixture, and peaches.
- Refrigerate 4 hours, or until ready to serve.
Check This Out!
- For more peach desserts, make our Southern Peach Cobbler, or our Peaches & Cream Dump Cake!
- We want peaches at dinner! So, we make this Georgia Peach Glazed Ham and this Copycat Olive Garden Peach Moscato Chicken.
- Plus, we've got Fabulously Fruity Desserts with 5 Ingredients or Less!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 310
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 7.0g 35 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 4.0g 8 %
- Cholesterol 4.9mg 2 %
- Sodium 267mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 47g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 5 %
- Sugars 27g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!