Pineapple Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a yummy dessert for a covered-dish supper? Then this is your ticket! You can even make it a day or two ahead, and grab it from the fridge on your way out the door!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (5.1-ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside.
- Combine pineapple juice, cake mix, eggs, mandarin oranges, and mayonnaise in a large mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed with an electric beater until blended. Pour batter into a greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Bake 30 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in dish on a wire rack.
- Combine drained pineapple, whipped topping, and pudding mix in a mixing bowl; beat at low speed until blended. Spread mixture evenly over cake. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving. Store in refrigerator.
Check This Out!
- For more easy pineapple desserts, make our Upside Down Pineapple Muffins, our Pineapple-Orange Pretzel Squares, or our Poolside Party Fluff!
- Want more tropical dinner recipes? Try our Coconut-Crusted Pork Chops, our Tropical Pulled Pork Sliders, or our Hawaiian Meatballs.
- Let them eat cake! Make our Zucchini Spice Bundt Cake, our Banana Wedding Cake, or our Chocolate Custard Cake!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 281
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 4.2g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.4g 7 %
- Cholesterol 45mg 15 %
- Sodium 333mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 40g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 26g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potatoes aren't the only vegetable worth mashing! Actually, Mashed and Smashed Cauliflower makes a great alternative for when you want a change of pace from the typical potato side dish. These "cauliflower mashed potatoes" have a nice creamy taste and they're nutritious too!