Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 squares
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
You're going to love this seasonal version of our favorite poke cake recipe. The creamy vanilla pudding, delightful whipped topping, and the delicious pumpkin flavor make this easy poke cake recipe our most decadent way to enjoy fall time desserts. Our Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake is perfect through-and-through!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can pure pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 (4-serving size) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cake mix, pumpkin, eggs, and water until thoroughly combined. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool. Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke 25 to 30 holes in cake.
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix, pumpkin pie spice, and milk until slightly thickened. Pour mixture into holes and spread evenly over top of cake. Spread whipped topping on top, cover, and refrigerate at least 4 hours or until ready to serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip
- If you want to take this to another level, maybe garnish it with pumpkin candy decorations that you can find in the baking aisle, or your favorite holiday treats, like candy corn.
- Looking for more amazing poke cake recipes? Try our Hawaiian Poke Cake for something tropical, or our Cinnamon Bun Poke Cake for something extra sweet.
- You'll find even more delicious poke cakes here in this collection of our All-Time Best Poke Cake Recipes!
- Be sure to check out our White Cake Recipes for a dessert that's classically delicious!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Easy poke cake recipes aren't all we have to offer!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 245
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 5.5g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 4.4g 9 %
- Cholesterol 29mg 10 %
- Sodium 345mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 26g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!