Raspberry Icebox Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When summer starts kickin' into high gear, there's nothing like a fruity icebox cake to really get the party started. Whether you're looking for an easy potluck dish to bring to the block party or you just want a simple dessert to serve up after dinner on a warm summer day, this Raspberry Icebox Cake just simply can't be beat.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) melted butter
- 2 (4-serving-size) packages raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter; mix well. Press mixture into a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- Dissolve raspberry gelatin in boiling water; stir in raspberries. Chill until partially set, about 1 hour.
- Stir gelatin and spread half on graham cracker bottom. Add whipped topping to remaining gelatin mixture; mix well. Spread on top of gelatin layer.
- Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a great new grilled chicken recipe that pairs the tropical flavors of mango and lime for a great summertime meal. Just let the chicken sit in the marinade overnight, then whip it up at your backyard bash, and everyone will think they've gone on vacation!