Red Velvet Cake Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Red velvet cake is a true Southern favorite. Unfortunately, we don't always have the time to bake one up from scratch. For those times, we like to make our Red Velvet Cake Squares. This dump cake recipe is super simple and results in a moist, delicious, and shareable dessert!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.25-ounce) package red velvet cake mix
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (16-ounce) container cream cheese frosting
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, milk, and sour cream; beat 1 to 2 minutes, or until well blended. Pour batter into baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Evenly frost top of cake; cut into squares and serve.
For an extra special touch, garnish with shaved white chocolate.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spice to your life with our recipe for Sriracha Short Ribs! These short ribs are cooked till they're fall-apart tender and then slathered with a delicious sauce made from Sriracha sauce, honey, and lime juice. The results are absolutely mouthwatering!