Red Velvet Cake Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Red velvet cake is a true Southern favorite. Unfortunately, we don't always have the time to bake one up from scratch. For those times, we like to make our Red Velvet Cake Squares. This dump cake recipe is super simple and results in a moist, delicious, and shareable dessert!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.25-ounce) package red velvet cake mix
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (16-ounce) container cream cheese frosting
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, milk, and sour cream; beat 1 to 2 minutes, or until well blended. Pour batter into baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Evenly frost top of cake; cut into squares and serve.
For an extra special touch, garnish with shaved white chocolate.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you want a lemony-herb fish dish, that's packed with flavor and easy to make, then you've got to try our All-American Fish-in-Foil. We used catfish, because it's firm enough to stay together and delicate enough to wrap it in foil. It's a perfectly seasoned, easy-as-can be dinner that you're going to love to share with family and friends.