Streusel-Topped Coffee Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One whiff of this and your family is going to be lining up in the kitchen! Our Streusel-Topped Coffee Cake features a buttery, cinnamon crumb topping that's simply irresistible. Plus, this coffee cake doesn't just taste great - it's easy too! Make this on a busy weekend and serve it alongside a pot of coffee, milk, or tea.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 stick butter, cut into pieces
- 3 cups pancake and biscuit mix
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine Streusel ingredients; mix with a fork until crumbly, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk pancake mix, granulated sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla. Add egg mixture to pancake mix mixture and stir until combined. Pour batter into baking dish and sprinkle evenly with streusel.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!