Tomato Soup Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cake made with canned tomato soup?! You've got it! It's the surprise ingredient in this unbelievably moist and luscious Tomato Soup Cake!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (16-ounce) container cream cheese frosting
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two 8-inch round cake pans with cooking spray, and lightly flour.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, allspice, and cinnamon; mix well. Add soup, oil, eggs, and water, and beat until well combined then pour into prepared cake pans..
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool in pans then remove to a platter and frost with cream cheese frosting.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We combined two of our favorite takeout soups into one you can make right at home. Don't rely on the delivery guy to bring you hot soup. You've got everything you need to do it yourself! If you've been looking for an egg drop soup recipe to make right at home, then you've come to the right place. This egg drop soup recipe is so easy, we know you'll be making it all the time.