Tomato Soup Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cake made with canned tomato soup?! You've got it! It's the surprise ingredient in this unbelievably moist and luscious Tomato Soup Cake!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (16-ounce) container cream cheese frosting
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two 8-inch round cake pans with cooking spray, and lightly flour.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, allspice, and cinnamon; mix well. Add soup, oil, eggs, and water, and beat until well combined then pour into prepared cake pans..
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool in pans then remove to a platter and frost with cream cheese frosting.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!