Triple Chocolate Indulgence
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Need something to satisfy your sweet tooth? This Triple Chocolate Indulgence is made with chocolate, chocolate, and - guess what? - more chocolate, making it the perfect recipe for any chocoholic.
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-1/4-ounce) package devil's food chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1.55-ounce) chocolate bar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, prepare batter according to package directions. Stir in chocolate chips and pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool 10 minutes, then using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke 18 holes in top of cake. Pour sweetened condensed milk over top of cake, letting it sink into holes. Let cool completely.
- Top cake with whipped topping, then grate chocolate bar over top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 354
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 8.8g 44 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.1g 10 %
- Cholesterol 9.7mg 3 %
- Sodium 307mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 55g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 8 %
- Sugars 40g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say hello to Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf recipe! Unlike other meatloaves that are sort of dry and tasteless, this one is super juicy and packed with flavor inside and out. And the combo of the bacon and the glaze makes this truly irresistible.