Tropical Fruit Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Say "Aloha!" to your new favorite cake! Our Tropical Fruit Dump Cake is chock-full of tropical ingredients, like pineapples, peaches, cherries, and flaked coconut. This dump cake recipe is so good and so easy, you'll find yourself serving it all year long.
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can mango or peach slices, undrained
- 1 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and cut in half
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, cut into thin slices
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread pineapple with its liquid, mango with its liquid, and cherries in baking dish. Evenly sprinkle with cake mix. Top with single layer of butter slices, then sprinkle with brown sugar and coconut.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden on top and bubbly. Cool at least 15 minutes before serving.
Top each serving with a dollop of whipped topping and a cherry.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 321
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 5.1g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 2.0g 4 %
- Cholesterol 16mg 5 %
- Sodium 268mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 47g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an all-in-one skillet meal that your family is sure to love! Our All-in-One Sausage Dinner is made with your favorite Italian sausage, along with some veggies, and yummy egg noodles. Everything cooks together in a homemade sour cream sauce for extra-goodness. And it only takes about 30 minutes!