Best Banana Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Seriously, get excited for our Best Banana Cake! If you've got some banana's stashed in the freezer, this would be a good time to get them out. This easy cake recipe is so moist and delicious that, after the staff in the Test Kitchen had a few bites, they haven't stopped clamoring for more. The divine hazelnut spread and the signature banana flavor really make this the best of the best.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (4 serving size) package instant banana cream pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup hazelnut spread with cocoa
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cake mix, pudding mix, milk, oil, and eggs until thoroughly combined. Add bananas and chocolate chips; mix well. Pour batter into baking dish.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; let cool. Spread chocolate hazelnut spread evenly over top of cake and sprinkle with almonds if desired. Cut into squares and serve.
Check This Out!
- For more amazing banana recipes, try our Banana Rockets, our Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread, or our Easiest Banana Cake Ever.
- We love that hazelnut spread! Here's a few recipes that highlight it: Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake, Chocolate Hazelnut Dip, and Pretzel-Crusted Hazelnut Brownies!
- Need more springtime desserts? Try our Spring Fling Layered Cake, our Fruit Medley Pie, or our Bloomin' Cupcakes.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The best home fries are still the ones made in diners, you know the places that are nicknamed "greasy spoons." There's just something special about the taste of potatoes slung around a sizzling hot grill and mixed with the flavors of eggs and bacon that can't be beat. Wait until you try these - they're a breakfast (or anytime) winner.