Easiest Banana Cake Ever
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're going to love this delicious banana cake, because it's our Easiest Banana Cake Ever! That's right, it's in the name! We've got those sweet banana flavors all in one, easy to make dessert recipe. When banana cake is this easy and delicious, there's no reason you can't make it again and again. Thank goodness it's our easiest ever; just one bite and everyone will want their own!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package vanilla cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 2 to 3 bananas, mashed (1 heaping cup)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- To the cake batter, add bananas, baking soda, and vanilla; beat until well blended. Stir in walnuts, then spread batter evenly in baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool before serving.
Test Kitchen Tips!
- Just before serving, sprinkle with confectioners' sugar or top with your favorite flavor frosting. Be sure to check out our Homemade Frosting Recipes for inspiration!
- Banana always makes for an amazing dessert! This banana cake was great, but it doesn't end there; check out some of our other Irresistible Banana Recipes.
- Don't miss our fantastic Chocolate-Topped Banana Cake , delicious Banana Wedding Cake, and our super exciting Brown Sugar Banana Cake.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
If you loved this banana cake, you're going to love our free eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!