Lucky Charms Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get excited about this fun, kid-friendly, Saint Patrick's Day dessert! Our Lucky Charms Cake is sure to get the little one's into the kitchen because it's easy, colorful, and downright tasty. When you see your little helper's smile, we know this Leprechaun classic will become an annual family tradition.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1/2 teaspoon green food color
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1/2 cup frosted toasted oat cereal with marshmallows, with marshmallows separated and used for garnish (see Note)
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Beat in green food color; mix well. Stir in rainbow sprinkles. Pour batter into baking dish.
- Bake 28 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven; let cool completely
- Meanwhile, to make the Frosting, combine the whipped topping, pudding mix and milk; mix well. Spread evenly over cooled cake and top with marshmallows from frosted toasted oat cereal.
Just a Note:
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!