Chocolate Peanut Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We always treat our neighbors to gift boxes of this for a little something sweet during the holidays. It must have been good, 'cause we always got along well with our neighbors!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
What to Do
In a large saucepan, melt chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth; remove from heat. With a spoon, stir in peanut butter and milk until well mixed. Add confectioners' sugar one cup at a time, mixing well after each addition; mix until smooth.
Spread mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish that has been lined with aluminum foil. Spread peanuts over top, pushing them gently into fudge.
- Cover and chill about 1 hour, then lift foil out of pan, remove fudge, and peel off foil. Cut into squares. Cover and store in refrigerator or in a cool, dry place.