Chocolate Peanut Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We always treat our neighbors to gift boxes of this for a little something sweet during the holidays. It must have been good, 'cause we always got along well with our neighbors!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
What to Do
In a large saucepan, melt chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth; remove from heat. With a spoon, stir in peanut butter and milk until well mixed. Add confectioners' sugar one cup at a time, mixing well after each addition; mix until smooth.
Spread mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish that has been lined with aluminum foil. Spread peanuts over top, pushing them gently into fudge.
- Cover and chill about 1 hour, then lift foil out of pan, remove fudge, and peel off foil. Cut into squares. Cover and store in refrigerator or in a cool, dry place.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.