The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Chocolate Walnut Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 3 dozen pieces
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
'Tis the season to say "thank you" to your kids' teachers. Go old school by gifting them a batch of old-fashioned, homemade Chocolate Walnut Fudge. Betcha this treat will send your kids straight to the head of the class!
What You'll Need
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12-ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, bring sweetened condensed milk to a rolling boil over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and add semisweet and milk chocolate chips, stirring until smooth. Add walnuts; mix well.
- Spread into an 8-inch square baking dish (see Tip) and chill 3 to 4 hours, or until firm. Cut into squares, and serve.
Change it Up: Before chilling the fudge, you can press some mini marshmallows and additional walnuts into the top to create Rocky Road Fudge.
Test-Kitchen Tip: Line your baking dish with nonstick aluminum foil for easily removing the fudge…and even easier cleanup!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
We cant think of a better way to celebrate June is Dairy Month than by making a decadent, Italian style cheesecake that uses a collection of dairy aisle favorites.