We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Y'know that gourmet-style chocolate bark that you can pick up at fancy grocery stores? Well, we've recreated it, so now you can make your own at home. Our Cowboy Bark is full of everything you love and makes the perfect sweet snack!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable shortening
- 1 cup mini pretzels, coarsely broken
- 8 creme-filled sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup toffee bits
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
What to Do
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. In a medium microwaveable bowl, combine dark chocolate chips and shortening. Microwave 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally until smooth. Spoon chocolate onto wax paper and smooth into a rectangle shape about 1/4-inch thick.
- Evenly sprinkle with pretzels, cookies, peanuts, toffee bits, and white chocolate chips. Using a spatula, press nuts and candy gently into chocolate.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes. Break into pieces. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!
- Mini Almond Dream Bars
- Fluffy Whipped Chocolate Bar
- Ice Cube Chocolates
- To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 12 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Melt Away Peanut Butter Fudge
- S'mores Candy Bark
- Coconut Scotchies
- Homemade Cracker Candy
- Praline Squares
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More