Fast Chocolate Pecan Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's just something about fairs that makes us feel like kids again, and this creamy Fast Chocolate Pecan Fudge recipe will certainly take you back to your childhood!
What You'll Need
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows or 16 large marshmallows, cut into quarters
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
Line an 8-inch-square baking dish with aluminum foil, then coat with cooking spray.
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring milk, sugar, and salt to a boil. Continue boiling 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and add marshmallows, chocolate chips, vanilla, and nuts. Stir 1 to 2 minutes, or until marshmallows and chocolate are melted and mixture is creamy.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and let cool, then cut into 1-inch squares.
Check out our other State Fair favorites!
- Want even more easy fudge recipes? Check out our collection of To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 8 Homemade Fudge Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What could be better on a cold winter night than a skillet supper bursting with the hearty flavors of smoked sausage and cabbage? Nothing! And few can beat the ease of our Skillet Sausage 'n' Cabbage. This cabbage recipe is the perfect fill-you-up one-pot meal option for chilly autumn and winter evenings. Even the pickiest members of your family won't be able to resist this classic. The hearty combination of cabbage and sausage will keep you warm and satisfied, which is one of the reasons people love cabbage and sausage dinner recipes in the winter. Oh, it's so comforting!