Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Holly Jolly Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 dozen squares
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
It's the best time of the year! If you're looking for something special and sweet to give as a gift to the important people in your life, then you've found the perfect recipe! Our Holly Jolly Fudge looks festive, tastes amazing, and is the best kind of gift--one that comes straight from the heart. Plus, Holly Jolly Fudge is so easy to make, you'll have a jolly good time making it for everyone this holiday season!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup red and green candied cherries, chopped
What to Do
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large saucepan over medium heat, bring granulated sugar, butter, heavy cream, and salt to a boil, stirring frequently. Allow to boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and slowly add confectioners' sugar and vanilla, stirring until smooth and well combined. Stir in cherries until evenly distributed.
- Spoon into baking dish and chill 1 hour or until firm. Cut into squares and serve, or store in an airtight container.
Test Kitchen Tips
- ♫It's the most wonderful time of the year! And we love how versatile our fudge is! If you prefer, leave out the candied cherries and you'll have a great vanilla fudge to share with the whole family.
- For more Christmas candy recipes, check out our Candy Cane Chocolate Bark and our fan-favorite Ice Cube Chocolates! If you're whipping these up as a gift, make sure to check out our Hot Cocoa Mix!
- What do you think of our Holly Jolly Fudge?
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 1,207
- Calories from Fat 407
- Total Fat 45g 70 %
- Saturated Fat 28g 142 %
- Trans Fat 1.2g 0 %
- Protein 1.1g 2 %
- Cholesterol 135mg 45 %
- Sodium 434mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 203g 68 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 180g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!