Holly Jolly Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 dozen squares
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
It's the best time of the year! If you're looking for something special and sweet to give as a gift to the important people in your life, then you've found the perfect recipe! Our Holly Jolly Fudge looks festive, tastes amazing, and is the best kind of gift--one that comes straight from the heart. Plus, Holly Jolly Fudge is so easy to make, you'll have a jolly good time making it for everyone this holiday season!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup red and green candied cherries, chopped
What to Do
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large saucepan over medium heat, bring granulated sugar, butter, heavy cream, and salt to a boil, stirring frequently. Allow to boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and slowly add confectioners' sugar and vanilla, stirring until smooth and well combined. Stir in cherries until evenly distributed.
- Spoon into baking dish and chill 1 hour or until firm. Cut into squares and serve, or store in an airtight container.
Test Kitchen Tips
- ♫It's the most wonderful time of the year! And we love how versatile our fudge is! If you prefer, leave out the candied cherries and you'll have a great vanilla fudge to share with the whole family.
- For more Christmas candy recipes, check out our Candy Cane Chocolate Bark and our fan-favorite Ice Cube Chocolates! If you're whipping these up as a gift, make sure to check out our Hot Cocoa Mix!
- What do you think of our Holly Jolly Fudge?
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more candy recipes, download are free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 1,207
- Calories from Fat 407
- Total Fat 45g 70 %
- Saturated Fat 28g 142 %
- Trans Fat 1.2g 0 %
- Protein 1.1g 2 %
- Cholesterol 135mg 45 %
- Sodium 434mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 203g 68 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 180g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.