Melt Away Peanut Butter Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy. Our Melt Away Peanut Butter Fudge is perfect for get-togethers and potlucks, but we totally understand if you want to keep it all for yourself.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, evaporated milk, and sugar; cook until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil 5 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter, marshmallow cream, and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Pour mixture into baking dish and spread evenly. Cool and refrigerate for 8 hours or until firm.
- Cut into 1-inch squares. Store in an airtight container.
Test Kitchen Tips
- You've got to try our irresistible and decadent Super Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes! There's a sweet recipe for every occasion.
- Nothing says "Happy Holidays!" like homemade fudge. For more great fudge to gift your favorite people check out our recipes for Chocolate Walnut Fudge and Holiday Gingerbread Fudge too!
- Peanut butter fudge makes a great homemade gift, and we've got plenty more ideas where that came from with our collection of Homemade Holiday Gifts from Your Kitchen!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you think of graham crackers, you might think of crushing them up to make a pie crust, or maybe sandwiching chocolate bars and toasted marshmallows between a couple of 'em for s'mores. Well, now we've taken it a step further by making a super moist, Graham Cracker Cake that's packed with flavor! Trust us, this is a recipe you'll want to get your hands on.