Pink Velvet Truffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 1 Min
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which makes it a great time to encourage everyone you love to get screened and spread the word. Another way to help is to raise money towards breast cancer research by hosting a bake sale. Our Pink Velvet Truffles are a rich-tasting treat that they'll love!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) container strawberry cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (11-ounce) package white baking chips
- 1/2 cup red, white, and pink non-pareils
What to Do
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and vanilla until creamy. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until thoroughly combined.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave baking chips 60 to 90 seconds, or until melted and smooth, stirring occasionally. Add melted chips to cream cheese mixture and stir until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Shape into 1-inch balls, roll in non-pareills, and place on wax paper-lined platter. Refrigerate at least 1 hour, or until firm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Calories 109
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2g 5 %
- Saturated Fat 2.6g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.0g 2 %
- Cholesterol 2.9mg 1 %
- Sodium 43mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.