Special Almond Clusters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nutty, yes. Easy, yes...and sinfully special. These pop-able treats only need three simple ingredients to create our special "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" Serve these tasty bites up at your next holiday party or leave them out in a bowl for guests to snack on all day long. Trust us - they're going to clean you out!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups coarsely chopped roasted almonds (see Note)
What to Do
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the chocolate chips and condensed milk over low heat, stirring constantly until the chips are melted and the mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in the almonds; mix until the almonds are well coated.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto a foil-lined cookie sheet. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
To roast the almonds, place them on a rimmed cookie sheet in a single layer and heat them in a preheated 350 degree F. oven for 5 to 8 minutes, shaking the sheet occasionally, just until the almonds are golden. Keep an eye on them to make sure that they don't burn. Allow the almonds to cool completely before using.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Calories 152
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 3.8g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.1g 4 %
- Cholesterol 3.8mg 1 %
- Sodium 14mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 16g 0 %