Tempt Me Truffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Is there anything as tempting as decadent chocolate truffles? We don't think so! Sweeten up your sweetie with these Tempt Me Truffles, and we bet you'll be thanked with some extra-special love!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups sifted confectioners' sugar, plus extra for coating
- 5 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chopped toasted almonds for coating
- Unsweetened cocoa for coating
What to Do
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until creamy; gradually add 4 cups confectioners' sugar, beating well after each addition. Stir in melted chocolate and vanilla. Cover and chill 2 hours, or until mixture is firm.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls; roll some in almonds, some in cocoa, and some in confectioners' sugar. Cover and chill at least 1 hour; serve chilled. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Check This Out!
- Love this recipe for truffles? Check out some of our other chocolate candy recipes, including tips, tricks, and more!
- You can make these chocolate truffles even more special by rolling 'em up in their favorite toppings (nuts, sprinkles, cocoa, coconut), and then wrapping 'em up or placing them in a fancy-looking box. Now, they're even more tempting!
- For more romantic recipes, try our Blushing Frosted Brownies, our Date Night Cake, or our XOXO Cheesecake Bites.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.