Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This super-simple candy is a favorite at bake sales and holiday gatherings. A white chocolate and peanut butter mixture is swirled with rich, dark chocolate, making tiger-like stripes. Watch out! Everyone'll be on the hunt for more!
What You'll Need
- 16 (1-ounce) white chocolate baking squares, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Combine white chocolate and peanut butter in a microwave-safe 2-quart bowl. Microwave at HIGH 2-1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring twice. Pour into a wax paper-lined 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet, spreading evenly.
- Microwave chocolate chips in a microwave-safe 2-quart bowl at HIGH 2-1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring twice. Pour over white chocolate mixture; swirl gently with a knife. Chill until firm. Break into pieces. Store candy in an airtight container in refrigerator.
- Want even more easy candy recipes? Then you'll love our free eCookbook, Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 3,341
- Calories from Fat 1,854
- Total Fat 206g 317 %
- Saturated Fat 103g 517 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 40g 81 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 606mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 376g 125 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.8g 23 %
- Sugars 323g 0 %