We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This super-simple candy is a favorite at bake sales and holiday gatherings. A white chocolate and peanut butter mixture is swirled with rich, dark chocolate, making tiger-like stripes. Watch out! Everyone'll be on the hunt for more!
What You'll Need
- 16 (1-ounce) white chocolate baking squares, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Combine white chocolate and peanut butter in a microwave-safe 2-quart bowl. Microwave at HIGH 2-1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring twice. Pour into a wax paper-lined 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet, spreading evenly.
- Microwave chocolate chips in a microwave-safe 2-quart bowl at HIGH 2-1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring twice. Pour over white chocolate mixture; swirl gently with a knife. Chill until firm. Break into pieces. Store candy in an airtight container in refrigerator.
- Want even more easy candy recipes? Then you'll love our free eCookbook, Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 3,341
- Calories from Fat 1,854
- Total Fat 206g 317 %
- Saturated Fat 103g 517 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 40g 81 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 606mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 376g 125 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.8g 23 %
- Sugars 323g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.