Amazing Hot Dogs 'n' Beans Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing says "campfire dinner" like beans and hot dogs, which is why recipes like this Amazing Hot Dogs 'n' Beans Skillet are so popular during the summertime. Whether you're cooking this up over a real campfire or on your own kitchen stove, this budget-friendly casserole is sure to put a smile on your face.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 (28-ounce) cans baked beans, undrained
- 6 hot dogs, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 cup corn chips
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Melt butter in a cast iron skillet. Add onion and sauté until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients, except corn chips; mix well and cook 12 to 15 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Top with corn chips and serve.
You can make this even when it's not grilling season! Just cook this casserole in a skillet on your stovetop.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 407
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 6.8g 34 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 15g 30 %
- Cholesterol 49mg 16 %
- Sodium 1,150mg 48 %
- Total Carbohydrates 45g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.0g 16 %
- Sugars 8.9g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Let's be honest, we sort of miss the days when the lunch lady used to scoop up heaping portions of her sloppy joe mixture onto hamburger buns. There was something about Lunch Lady Sloppy Joes that made 'em extra-special. Now, we've come up with a recipe that we know would be lunch lady-approved, and ya don't have to wear a hair net to serve it!