Amish Country Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (16-ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute beef, onion, and garlic 5 to 7 minutes, or until browned; drain off liquid.
- Meanwhile, in a soup pot, cook noodles according to package directions; drain well and return noodles to pot. Add ground beef mixture and remaining ingredients, except paprika; mix well. Place in casserole dish and sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and bake 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.
- Freezer instructions: You can freeze this recipe before or after baking. If before, let thaw 24 hours in advance and bake at regular temperature and time. If after, let thaw and reheat. Click here for more tips on freezing this recipe.
- Amish Country Casserole made our reader favorites list for 2010! Check out all the top 20 recipes of 2010.
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
- Looking for more Amish casserole recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 648
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 9.0g 45 %
- Trans Fat 1.2g 0 %
- Protein 35g 71 %
- Cholesterol 145mg 48 %
- Sodium 1,070mg 45 %
- Total Carbohydrates 70g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.5g 14 %
- Sugars 9.9g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.