Broccoli and Ham Quiche
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everyone will love our easy-to-make Broccoli and Ham Quiche, whether you serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner! With the farmer's market in full swing, this perfect summer meal is going to be full of your favorite ingredients, and tons of flavor. A true American classic, this recipe is one you don't want to miss!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup pancake and baking mix
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 2 cups coarsely chopped broccoli florets, blanched (see note)
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 eggs, beaten
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine baking mix, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in both cheeses, ham, and broccoli. Add half-and-half and eggs; mix well. Pour into prepared pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 5 minutes, then cut and serve.
Check This Out!
- If you'd prefer, feel free to substitute 2 cups of frozen broccoli florets.
- We've got even more fantastic broccoli recipes where this came from! Check out our collection of Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 26 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 298
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 20g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 56 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 18g 35 %
- Cholesterol 120mg 40 %
- Sodium 619mg 26 %
- Total Carbohydrates 14g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 2.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an all-in-one skillet meal that your family is sure to love! Our All-in-One Sausage Dinner is made with your favorite Italian sausage, along with some veggies, and yummy egg noodles. Everything cooks together in a homemade sour cream sauce for extra-goodness. And it only takes about 30 minutes!