Buffalo Chicken Tot Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
On your mark, get set, go! This Buffalo Chicken Tot Casserole will have everyone racing to fill up their plates. The combination of Buffalo wing sauce, chicken breasts, and creamy blue cheese makes this the perfect dish to dish out on game day!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch chunks (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 (32-ounce) package frozen potato tots
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup diced celery
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup wing sauce and chicken; toss until evenly coated. Place chicken evenly in baking dish, then sprinkle with blue cheese. Place potato tots over blue cheese, and drizzle with remaining wing sauce.
- Bake 35 minutes, then top with mozzarella cheese and bake 5 additional minutes, or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with celery and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This one is pure comfort food heaven! Our hearty Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake is bursting with creamy texture and smoky flavor! This stick-to-your-ribs favorite doubles as both a main dish, or as a cheesy go-along. No matter how you serve this up, this all-in-one dish is perfect for any occasion!