We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This creamy casserole is the perfect thing to bake-up when you and the gang are hanging out. Place our California Casserole on the table with some crusty bread, cut up chicken breasts, and fresh veggies. Everyone will be gathered around this tasty dish to eat and converse. We know it'll be a great time!
What You'll Need
- 2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 2 (9-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup milk
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place artichoke hearts in bottom of baking dish. Place spinach over artichokes.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, milk, butter, garlic powder, nutmeg, and pepper; dollop mixture over spinach, then spread carefully with a knife. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through.
If you need to save time, prepare this dish a day ahead, cover, and refrigerate. Before you're ready to serve, bake casserole in a preheated oven and serve hot.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 340
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28g 44 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 82 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 10g 20 %
- Cholesterol 86mg 29 %
- Sodium 649mg 27 %
- Total Carbohydrates 14g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 4.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Try your hand at making your own homemade candy with our recipe for Mini Almond Dream Bars. Just like the name implies, these 4-ingredient candy bars taste like a dream. You can make these any time, so you have them on-hand whenever you're craving a sweet treat!