Chicken Pasta Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This cheesy all-in-one chicken & pasta casserole dish literally shouts "comfort!" It makes use of ingredients that you can easily keep on hand, so you'll always be ready to throw together this hearty Chicken Pasta Bake. You can even freeze this already baked pasta casserole for a later time!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 2 pounds ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (12-ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 1 (10-ounce) package or 2 cups cooked chunked chicken breast
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Prepare penne pasta according to package directions; drain. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, evaporated milk, egg, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix until well combined.
- Stir in broccoli and cooked chicken; mix well. Add penne and toss gently until well mixed; pour into baking dish and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes then remove foil and bake 5 more minutes.
- For more chicken pasta casseroles, try our recipes for Frontier Chicken & Noodle Casserole and Chicken Fettuccine Casserole.
- You might also like How to Make a Great Chicken Casserole, Plus Top 10 Chicken Casserole Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't have to warm up your kitchen to cook this hot and hearty meal! Our BBQ Pork Chops and Potatoes are made in your slow cooker, which makes this a great summertime recipe. This dish features juicy pork chops and plenty of potatoes cooked in your favorite barbecue sauce. It's a win no matter how you look at it!