Chicken Salad Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get ready for a true Southern favorite we like to call our Chicken Salad Bake. Discovered in an old cookbook, this recipe combines the best of old-fashioned flavor and comfort in one casserole dish. Take this dish on a picnic or send it to a potluck; no matter where you serve it, this is a dish you can be proud of.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 (2-ounce) jar chopped pimientos
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup (3-ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup crushed potato chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, celery, onion, pimientos, soup, and mayonnaise; mix well and pour into an 8-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and potato chips.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until heated through.
Check This Out!
- For more chicken recipes, try our 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore, our BBQ Spatchcock Chicken, or our Buttermilk Fried Chicken.
- If you liked this easy chicken salad recipe, check out our latest collection of Our Best Chicken Salad Recipes.
- Here's a little nostalgia to share with your loved ones. Try our Raspberry Rugelach!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Donauwellen is a classic German dessert that's often called the "German Wave Cake." That's because the layers in this cake look like the waves of the Danube river. Our version starts off with a box of cake mix, to make it really easy, and features all of the classic flavors, including chocolate, vanilla, cherries, and pudding.