Chicken Zucchini Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Creamy chicken casseroles are some of our favorites year-round, and this Chicken Zucchini Casserole is no exception. Featuring one of summer's most popular veggies, this casserole is perfect for those summer weeknight dinners.
What You'll Need
- 1 (6-ounce) package chicken stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8- x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the stuffing mix and butter. Reserve 3/4 cup of stuffing mixture; set aside.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the stuffing mixture; mix well. Spoon chicken mixture into baking dish and top with reserved stuffing mixture.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until heated through.
Check This Out!
- For more easy zucchini recipes, try our All-Star Zucchini, our Fiery Zucchini Fries, or our Pizza Zucchini Boats.
- Want more chicken casseroles? Try our Amish Chicken Casserole, our Mama's Cheesy Chicken 'n' Broccoli Casserole, or our King Ranch Casserole.
- Just looking for chicken? We suggest one of these Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 331
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 7.4g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 66mg 22 %
- Sodium 988mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 5.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!