Country Kitchen Pineapple Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pineapple casseroles are a favorite in country kitchens, and like any good Southern recipe our Country Kitchen Pineapple Casserole features back-to-basics ingredients like butter, sugar, eggs, and white bread. You'll be surprised at just how good this simple casserole tastes!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 8 eggs
- 2 (20-ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 10 slices day-old white bread, cubed
- 1 cup frosted flakes cereal, coarsely crushed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x -13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in pineapple, then fold in bread cubes.
- Pour into baking dish and sprinkle with cereal. Bake, uncovered, for 40-45 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for family dinner recipes that will shake things up in the kitchen, our Country-Style Fish Grits is the perfect way to add some excitement to the menu! Everyone's mouth will water as they spoon up a hearty bowl of grits, topped with perfectly seasoned, flavor-packed fish!