Country-Style Potato Tot Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kids won't eat their veggies? Well, our recipe for Country-Style Potato Tot Casserole is going to change all that! Full of creamy, down-home goodness, this tasty casserole has a Mom's Country-Kitchen taste that no one can resist!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 (32-ounce) package frozen potato tots
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in chicken and mixed vegetables.
- Spread mixture evenly in baking dish. Place potato tots on top.
- Bake 35 minutes, then top with cheese and bake 5 additional minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 338
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 20g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 8.5g 42 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 65mg 22 %
- Sodium 831mg 35 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.1g 12 %
- Sugars 1.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have you ever thought of using your slow cooker to make baked ham? Well, it's about time you do. Our Slow-Cooked Orange Glazed Ham is an easy-to-follow recipe with superb results. Plus, your slow cooker does all the cooking, so you can go about fixin' up the rest of the meal with no worries.