Creamy Corn-Broccoli Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dig your fork into the crunchy, golden topping of our Creamy Corn-Broccoli Bake and you'll find even more yummy, and healthier-for-you goodness! This easy throw-together makes for a hearty side dish or, throw some chicken in and you've got a family-perfect dinner recipe!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup coarsely crumbled saltine crackers, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 1-1/2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine cracker crumbs and melted butter; mix well. Reserve 1/3 cup of the cracker crumb mixture and set aside. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl; mix well and spoon into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle top with the reserved cracker crumb mixture.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until heated through and top is golden.
- Love creamy broccoli recipes? Then try our creamy and crunchy recipe for Southern Broccoli Tomato Salad!
- To find even more great-tasting diabetic-friendly recipes, as well as the complete nutritional information for this recipe, click HERE!
- For more healthy and diabetic-friendly recipes, all in one book, click here to purchase your very own copy of Hello Taste, Goodbye Guilt!!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.