Easy Beefy Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This homestyle Easy Beefy Casserole will satisfy the hungriest of appetites. Packed with beef, veggies and potatoes with a creamy cheese sauce, it literally shouts "stick-to-your-ribs" goodness.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 (32-ounce) package frozen seasoned potato nuggets
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef and salt in a skillet over medium heat, stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Spoon ground beef into a sprayed 2-1/2-quart shallow baking dish.Layer frozen vegetables, soup and cheese over ground beef. Top with frozen potatoes.
- Bake 30 minutes or until potatoes are golden.
Check out more of our favorite ground beef recipes in our free eCookbook, Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef.
- If you'd liked this tater tot casserole, we know you're going to love this Minnesota Hot Dish Casserole. Or if you're looking for another weeknight dinner recipe, be sure to also check out our Pork Chop Casserole.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!