Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's time for a comfort food classic with a Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole your family will be begging you to make for years to come. This easy dinner recipe calls for a convenient shortcut that'll save you plenty of time in the kitchen. Finished with a buttery cracker topping, this one is sure to deliver lots of yumminess in every bite!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound ham, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas
- 2 (10-1/2-ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except crackers; mix well.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and sprinkle with crackers.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden and heated through.
This casserole makes a great side dish for Easter too! For even more ideas, check out our collection of Easter Side Dish Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 377
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 1.3g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 30mg 10 %
- Sodium 1,312mg 55 %
- Total Carbohydrates 58g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.8g 27 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Love stuffed chicken breast recipes? So do we! It's a way to take that boring old chicken dinner and put a creative spin on it. Like our Cheesy Stuffed Herb Chicken! After butterflying the breasts, we stuff them full of cheese and spinach for a flavor-packed dinner the whole family will love!