Hot Dog 'n' Bean Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hot Dog 'n' Bean Casserole is a kid-approved dinner recipe that even adults will love. The best part? You only need five ingredients to throw together this simple supper!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound hot dogs, sliced into 1/4-inch diagonal slices
- 2 (14-ounce) cans vegetarian baked beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the cheese; mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Cover baking dish tightly with aluminum foil and bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through. Remove foil, sprinkle with cheese, and cook 10 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- While this recipe calls for vegetarian baked beans, any of your favorite canned bean variety will work just as well.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!