Italian Layer Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our recipe for Italian Layer Bake is a Mediterranean delight. This recipe features layers of Italian meats, peppers, and bubbly cheese under a golden crust. When you bring this dish out for lunch, everyone will be asking for seconds!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) container refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 slices deli turkey (about 1/2 pound)
- 8 slices deli ham (about 1/2 pound)
- 12 slices deli hard salami (about 1/2 pound)
- 8 slices Swiss cheese (about 1/2 pound)
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted peppers, drained
- 4 eggs, beaten
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll crescent roll dough without separating triangles. Separate dough into 2 squares along center cut line.
- Place 1 square of dough into an 8-inch square baking dish. Using your fingertips, press dough to fit bottom of dish.
- Layer with half the turkey, ham, salami, Swiss cheese, and roasted peppers. Pour half the beaten eggs over the peppers and repeat the layers with remaining meats, cheese, and peppers. Place remaining square of dough over peppers. Pour remaining beaten eggs over dough and cover lightly with foil.
- Bake 20 minutes, remove foil, and bake an additional 20 to 22 minutes, or until golden and heated through. Let cool 5 minutes, then cut and serve.
Check This Out!
- For even more flavor, you can add 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning, along with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and pepper. Feel free to try another cheese too - like provolone!
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out all of our cheesy favorites in The Cheese Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese.
- Plus check out more Italian favorites in our collection of 46 No-Fail Italian Favorites.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 564
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36g 55 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 78 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 35g 69 %
- Cholesterol 235mg 78 %
- Sodium 2,078mg 87 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 7.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What could be better on a cold winter night than a skillet supper bursting with the hearty flavors of smoked sausage and cabbage? Nothing! And few can beat the ease of our Skillet Sausage 'n' Cabbage. This cabbage recipe is the perfect fill-you-up one-pot meal option for chilly autumn and winter evenings. Even the pickiest members of your family won't be able to resist this classic. The hearty combination of cabbage and sausage will keep you warm and satisfied, which is one of the reasons people love cabbage and sausage dinner recipes in the winter. Oh, it's so comforting!