Kale and Mushroom Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Still looking for that perfect holiday stuffing recipe? Guess what? You've found it! Our recipe for Kale and Mushroom Stuffing is so good, you're never going to think of another stuffing again. This easy stuffing recipe is flavor-packed!
What You'll Need
- 20 slices white bread, toasted and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray. Place bread cubes in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter with oil. Add onion and mushrooms;cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until soft. Stir in kale and continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes, or until kale begins to wilt.
- Add vegetable mixture to bread cubes. Add remaining ingredients; gently stir until well combined. Spoon into casserole dish.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!