Meatball Sub Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get the gang rushing to the dinner table with a casserole they're going to love. Our Meatball Sub Casserole is delicious and hearty, making it perfect for families with big appetites. (It's also great for game day get-togethers!)
What You'll Need
- 1 (11.25-ounce) package Texas toast
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (20-ounce) package cooked frozen meatballs, thawed
- 1 (26-ounce) jar pasta sauce
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Arrange bread slices in a single layer in an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until toasted. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- In a large bowl, mix together meatballs and sauce. Spoon over toast. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!