Philly Cheese Steak Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We deconstructed one of your favorite sandwiches to bring you this family-sized Philly Cheese Steak Bake. It's got everything you love about a cheese steak in the form of a hot and hearty casserole, including the cheesy sauce and deli-style roast beef.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12- to 16-ounce) frozen garlic bread
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) jar cheese sauce, warmed
- 1 pound deli roast beef, cut into 1-inch strips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place garlic bread open face on a baking sheet; bake 12 minutes. Remove from oven and reduce temperature to 350 degrees. Let bread cool 5 minutes, then cut into 1-inch cubes and place in prepared baking dish.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add bell peppers, onion, salt, and black pepper; saute 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Drizzle half the cheese sauce over bread, then layer with roast beef and vegetable mixture. Cover with foil.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through. Drizzle with remaining cheese sauce and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Bring-Along Casserole
- Welcome Home Eggplant Casserole
- Unforgettable Chicken Casserole
- Buffalo Chicken Tot Casserole
- Chicken-Fried Steak Casserole
- Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 29 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles
- Best Dinner Recipes: The 18 Best Casserole Recipes
- Cheesy Baked Pineapple
- Amish Chicken Casserole