Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's one of our all-time favorite casseroles! It's as simple as can be, but it's oh-so-fancy tasting. Serve it with a tossed salad, and you've got dinner in a flash!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 cups crushed round buttery crackers (40 crackers)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine first 4 ingredients; spoon into a lightly greased 7- x 11-inch baking dish.
- Combine crushed crackers and butter, and sprinkle over chicken mixture. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a delicious and guilt-free way to enjoy apple coffee cake! This recipe comes from our new diabetic-friendly cookbook, Guilt-Free Comfort Favorites. Don't worry, we're not sacrificing any of the taste. In fact, just one bite, and you're going to be hooked! Don't be surprised when family and neighbors are lining up outside your kitchen for a taste of our Guilt-Free Apple Lovers' Coffee Cake!