Quick Onion Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a quick and delicious side dish, the search is over! Our Quick Onion Casserole is so easy to prepare, and it is the perfect complement to any meal!
What You'll Need
- 5 large sweet onions, sliced
- 12 crumbled Ritz-type crackers
- 1 pound brown and serve sausage, crumbled
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place half of the onions on the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Layer with the crushed crackers, sausage, remaining onions, soup, salt and cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour, until golden, and serve.